We are currently recruiting a Safety Manager on behalf of a Top 50 US Contractor for a project in Connecticut. This company is seeking a safety professional with extensive experience across Transmission & Distribution, Over-head line and Substation projects to deliver the safety program through the United States.
Having placed several professionals with this particular client, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Safety professional to join a company with a great culture and career prospects. The preferred candidate will need have 10 + years' experience overseeing the above projects and hold a Bachelors Degree in Safety, CHST, CUSP, OSHA 500/510.
- Safety Manager supporting EHS strategy and compliance for a Top 50 US Contractor contractor,
- Driving a culture of "Safety First" across the business to reduce injuries and accidents
- Conduct site audits and inspections, devise and deliver Safety training
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Environmental Science, or a related technical field preferred
- CHST, CUSP, OSHA 500/510.
- 5+ years’ EHS experience within electrical and utilities sector
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly throughout all levels of an organization