A national food manufacturing company is seeking a Safety Manager to lead the safety program across 2 facilities in the Seattle area. The successful candidate will be tasked with influencing a healthy safety culture, requiring the ability to influence and engage stakeholders at various levels of the business.
- Influences Plant, Production, Operations, Maintenance and site management to drive the safety performance and results.
- Supports company interface with regulatory authorities for regulatory visits, requests and submissions for the region.
- Monitors changes to all EHS regulations pertaining to their area and reviews recommendations for incorporation into EHS management systems and standards in a timely manner.
- Accountable for managing site EHS documentation to include program design, EHS data collection and posting, training documentation, and EHS KPI reports.
- 5+ years safety experience in a manufacturing or industrial setting, food manufacturing preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in EHS or related technical field required
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and engage others
- Experience developing and implementing safety programs