An international manufacturing organization is currently looking to appoint Safety Engineers at one of its largest facilities. The Safety Engineer will be a key member of the company's EHS department and will develop and drive new safety initiatives across the organization. The successful candidate will be tasked with fostering a healthy safety culture, requiring the ability to influence and engage stakeholders at various levels of the business.
- Develop and implement new safety initiatives, procedures, and training
- Conducting audits and providing recommendations accordingly
- Influence Plant, Production, Operations, Maintenance, and Management to drive Safety performance
- Responsible for driving continuous improvement in the EHS program
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Safety, Occupational Health, Industrial Hygiene, Physical Science/Engineering.
- 3+ years of EHS experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and engage others