Risk Management Consultant
Scotland (Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen)
£40,000 - £50,000
We are working with an award winning Insurance Service, who operate in Agriculture, Leisure, Hospitality, Health and Safety and more. Due to growth, they are looking to add a Risk Management Consultant to their Scotland based Risk Management/Health and Safety Consultancy Division. The company has been named in the LinkedIn Top 25 Companies List 2021, and are one of 39 companies across the globe to receive a Gallup Exceptional Workplace 2022 award. This is a home-based position that will involve travel to various clients in Scotland cross a range of sectors including commercial, retail, agricultural and leisure. This position will be suitable for qualified and experienced Health & Safety professionals who have a background in Insurance, Claims, Property or across multiple relevant sectors.
The Risk Management Consultant will be responsible for:
- Managing and co-ordinating Fire and Security risks.
- Producing bespoke quality survey reports and risk improvements, including preparation and delivery of presentations to senior management.
- Visiting clients on-site across the North East.
- Delivering Risk Management services.
The Risk Management Consultant will have:
- Experience working as a Health and Safety Professional within Insurance, Property, Health and Safety, Fire Risk, Building Evaluation or Claims Investigation
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- The successful individual will be organised, meticulous, have an eye for detail and be willing to learn
Preferred but not essential:
- Experience as an underwriter would be beneficial
ACCEPTING UK BASED APPLICATIONS ONLY.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026064
Vacancy Owner: Hannah Martinez | email@example.com | | (+44) 1296 611308