Risk Management Consultant
Shirley Parsons has the opportunity for an experienced Risk Management Consultant to join a well-renowned UK Financial Services Company who, due to growth, are looking to expand their Risk Management Consultancy Team.
The Risk Management Consultant will be responsible for:
- Managing and co-ordinating Fire and Security risks.
- Producing bespoke quality survey reports and risk improvements, including preparation and delivery of presentations to senior management.
- Visiting clients on-site across the North East.
- Delivering Risk Management services.
The Risk Management Consultant will have:
- Experience working within Insurance, Property, Health and Safety, Fire Risk, Building Evaluation or Claims Investigation.
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum.
- The successful individual will be organised, meticulous, have an eye for detail and be willing to learn.
- Experience as an underwriter would be beneficial.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026065
Vacancy Owner: Hannah Martinez | email@example.com | | (+44) 1296 611308