A leading electronics manufacturing company is looking to hire a Regional EHS Manager to be based from one of their key locations just outside of Phoenix, AZ. The Regional EHS Manager will be responsible for driving initiatives to the plant level, and partnering with site-level EHS Managers and employees to promote a positive safety culture.
• Influences Plant, Production, Operations, Maintenance and site management teams to drive the EHS performance and results.
• Ensure compliance with regulatory agencies
• Implement EHS policies at the plant level and ensure all programs are aligned with Corporate standards
• Travelling up to 25%
• Bachelor’s Degree in Safety or Environmental Sciences, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or related field
• Minimum 8 years of EHS experience in manufacturing
• Experience in semiconductor or metals manufacturing
• Strong communication, leadership and presentation skills