A leading industrial manufacturing organization is seeking a Regional EHS Manager to lead their EHS programs out of the Bel Air, MD area. Leading sites across the Mid-Atlantic region, the incumbent will be responsible for all aspects of the EHS programs. They will develop, promote, monitor and manage a proactive safety culture throughout the region.
- Assists with the development of strategies and implementing safety efforts and initiatives
- Influences Plant, Production, Operations, Maintenance and regional/site management to drive EHS performance
- Provides practical and technical expertise, advice, and solutions to corporate, regional and site management
- Promotes continuous improvement efforts in the EHS function, integrating tactical and strategic EHS planning
- Bachelor’s Degree in EHS or Safety related field preferred
- 2+ years’ progressive EHS experience at both a site and enterprise level
- Demonstrated experience of successful program management across multiple site
- Ability to travel up to 50% throughout the Mid-Atlantic region.
- Professional Certifications (ASP, CSP, CIH) preferred.