Regional - Wales & West of England
£32,000 - £40,000
We are currently working with a leading high risk processing company who are a market leader in their field, looking for a Regional Compliance Officer to join their team. This will be a regional position covering sites in Wales and the West of England.
The Regional Compliance Officer will be responsible for:
- To support and where appropriate take the lead in external inspections/visits from regulatory bodies (EA/HSE/APHA/PLA), appointed consultants, integrated management system audits (IMS, i.e. ISO and PAS 110 re-certification audits).
- To take the lead in drafting responses and identifying pragmatic and cost-effective solutions.
- To complete and submit permit variations and renewals to the EA.
- To support and take the lead in visits/inspection/audits/liaison with regulatory bodies such as Animal Health, the EA, HSE, etc.
The Regional Compliance Officer will have:
- Academic background in Environmental Science/ Environmental Management or similar
- Proven experience in a safety/environmental compliance role
- Experience of preparing and submitting environmental permit applications
Vacancy Reference: PR/020733
Vacancy Owner: Emily Swindlehurst | email@example.com | | (+44) 7773 978 494