Shirley Parsons have partnered with one of the leading Global Fastenings Manufacturers' and Distributors looking to appoint a Quality Project Delivery Lead. Candidates can be based anywhere in the UK as this role will be based from home, some oversea travel is expected.
In this role you will be responsible for assisting with the deployment of the new ERP system and then be part of a team of experts leading transformation projects within the group. Working with the project team and site quality teams, the right candidate will be responsible for ensuring a smooth transition from legacy technology and processes.
The Quality Project Delivery Lead will be responsible for:
• Engage with key stakeholders across the business to ensure the successful adoption and delivery of project objectives
• Become the solution design expert for all quality and inspection processes in Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365)
• Keeping up to date with developments in technology and within our industry. This includes identifying any potential solutions and building an associated business case
• Support the quality function and project team, for all global sites, when implementing our new ERP system
• Identify areas for continual improvement and being responsible for designing solutions and strategies for their implementation
The Quality Project Delivery Lead will have:
• Detailed knowledge of quality and inspection processes, including industry best practices
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with staff, at all levels, and third parties
• Ability to be proactive and use initiative
• Strong attention to detail
• Good leadership skills and ability to work well within a team
Vacancy Reference: PR/020469
Vacancy Owner: Jessica Plested | firstname.lastname@example.org | (+44) 1296 611332 |(+44) 7725 258696 .