Project Environmental Manager
£45K - £50K + package
A major construction client is looking for a Project Environmental Manager to take the environmental lead on a major project based in Peterborough.
This will be an 18-month fixed term contract opportunity with a chance of a permanent opportunity at the end.
You will be leading on environmental compliance and management for the project and will be required to be on site 80% of the time.
Candidates must have previous experience managing environmental compliance on construction projects.
The Project Environmental Manager will be responsible for:
- Improving environmental performance and compliance
- Managing all environmental aspects and impacts on site
- Supporting the project team for setting up compliance for noise, air, vibration, pollution and ecology
- Ensuring the implementation of policies, strategies and systems in line with the company EMA to ISO 14001
- Assessing, analysing and collating environmental performance data
The Project Environmental Manager will have:
- Relevant environmental degree or equivalent
- Experience of environmental management in a construction environment
- Experience of carrying out environmental inspections and audits
- Knowledge and experience of wildlife an ecology management
- Full UK driving licence
Vacancy Reference: PR/026138
Vacancy Owner: Jasmine Chapman | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01296 611327 | (+44) 7725 258692