Shirley Parsons is on the look out for a Senior Project Engineer to join a rapidly growing electrical contractor in Charlestown, West Virginia. Having placed several professionals with this particular client, this is a fantastic opportunity for a construction engineering professional to join a company with a great culture and career prospects.
Ideal for a construction professional with an Engineering Degree and experience in a utilities or civil engineering environment. Candidates should ideally have 5+ years' track record in working on high value infrastructure projects.
- Maintaining Regulatory Compliance programs in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Interprets electrical plans and directs field crews to put work in place per quotes, plans, specs and electrical code.
- Work closely with clients during all phases of the projects, as well as maintaining a close relationship with the client after the project is completed.
- Determine major project design decisions in conjunction with the client and the rest of the Project Management team.
- Partner with field leaders to understand and execute work according to customer schedules. Evaluate changes in the project which may impact the project schedule, adjust tasks, and remove constraints.
- 5+ years Construction Management experience within electrical utilities
- Experience managing multiple projects or sites
- Experience in client management, material coordination, crew supervision, and cost oversight.
- Engineering Degree
- Local to Charlestown WV