Premises Health and Safety Manager (South)
£30,000 - £45,000 per annum + package
Shirley Parsons have exclusively partnered with a globally established multidisciplinary Consultancy who have an opening for a Premises Health and Safety Manager for the South region. The post holder will be responsible for implementing policies and procedures required to enable effective health and safety management across a portfolio of premises. This opportunity offers a hybrid working arrangement and will suit candidates residing in South England (ideally Hemel Hempstead or Bristol), with the ability to commit to travel to company sites.
The Premises Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Evolving the procedures specific to premises health and safety management in accordance with the business needs, relevant standards, and Group Rules.
- Maintaining premises health and safety audit protocols to ensure that offices, laboratories, warehouses, and yards are compliant with the requirements of the Group management systems.
- Conducting audits, inspections, and incident investigations. Constantly seeking areas for improvement and development in health and safety performance.
- Work proactively with premises management to help rectify audit feedbacks and put measures in place to prevent further occurrences.
The ideal Premises Health and Safety Manager requires:
- At least 5 years of experience in a health and safety position.
- Experience in managing health and safety across a portfolio of premises, including warehouses.
- A minimum of NEBOSH General Certificate, with NEBOSH Fire Certificate being desirable.
- Professional membership with a health and safety body i.e., IOSH.
Vacancy reference: PR/025986
Vacancy contact: Ethan Baddeley | email@example.com | 01296 611330