HSEQ Systems & Assurance Manager
Up to £60,000 + package
We have partnered with a reputable company that specializes in construction and regeneration. With a strong focus on quality, sustainability, and customer satisfaction, and delivering projects that enhance communities and improve people's lives.
The HSEQ Systems & Assurance Manager will be responsible for:
- Establishing, implementing and maintaining the SHEQ Management systems in line with ISO standards 45001, 14001 & 9001
- Identifying areas for enhancement and collaborating with SHEQ and operations teams to guarantee successful implementation of improvements.
- Establishing performance metrics and conducting audits to assess the effectiveness of SHEQ systems and processes.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders and external parties to promote a culture of safety, health, environment, and quality excellence.
The HSEQ Systems & Assurance Manager will have:
- Experience in establishing, implementing, managing and continually improving SHEQ management systems.
- Effective communication for engaging with stakeholders at all levels, including employees, management and regulators.
- ISO Auditor Qualifications (desireable)
- A strong team player ability who can build effective relationships in a decentralised structure.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026686
Vacancy Owner: Billy Priestley | firstname.lastname@example.org | (+44) 7703 831904 |