Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor
Up to £42,000 + package
A UK-based construction firm that specializes in mechanical and electrical (M&E) engineering services, and deals with the design, installation, and maintenance of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems in buildings and other structures is in search of a Health, Safety, Environmental Advisor offering hybrid working. You will be responsible for managing projects in the Northwest & Scotland. You will be working alongside both internal and external partners to ensure regulatory compliance and promote a secure working environment. This opportunity presents a chance to become a part of a flourishing and prosperous company, and requires a progressive mindset and prior experience in the construction sector.
The Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor will be responsible for:
- Providing professional advice and guidance to Project Managers and Employees on Health, Safety & Environmnetal welfare issues.
- Liaising with Project Managers to identify and facilitate the management of health and safety on projects and service delivery.
- Co-ordinating the maintenance of documented health and safety procedures, including relevant hazard and risk assessments, for all activities.
- Undertake surveys, on site audits, training and consultancy for third party clients.
The Health, Safety & Environmental will have:
- NEBOSH General - NEBOSH Construction - NEBOSH Environmental
- TechIOSH minimum with plans to progress to GradIOSH or CMIOSH
- Strong communication skills
- 2 + years' experience working in a HSE position, within the Construction / M&E sector
Vacancy Reference: PR/026387
Vacancy Owner: Billy Priestley | email@example.com | (+44) 7703 831904|