A rapidly growing EHS consulting firm in the Saint Charles MO area, is seeking an EHS Engineer to assist with providing technical direction and accurate completion of projects. This company has a wide variety of clients in several different industries and is seeking well-established consulting professionals to work closely with the senior management to assure the quality of work expected by the clients is within the budget and schedule.
- Assist with the development of health, and safety programs (e.g., plans, permits, training, assessments)
- Maintaining Regulatory Compliance programs in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Participate in site inspections, industrial hygiene monitoring, compliance audits, data gathering.
- Conduct safety audits and identify corrective actions.
- Work closely with clients during all phases of the projects, as well as maintaining a close relationship with the client after the project is completed.
- B.S. or B.A. degree required.
- 2-5 years of experience within occupational/industrial safety
- Safety certifications (ASP, OHST, etc.) preferred.
- Competency in Confined Space, Fall Protection, and hazardous material management required.
- Experience with water/wastewater systems and electrical safety a bonus.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of time.