Health & Safety / CDM Consultant
£25,000 - £50,000
We are working with a multi-disciplinary construction and property consultancy, who's core services include Project Management, Construction Management, Health & Safety and Building Surveying. Due to growth, they are looking to add both a junior and experienced Health & Safety / CDM Consultant to their team based in Brighton. You will be joining a well renowned organisation with a progressive culture who provide bespoke services to their clients and are looking for a proactive, dynamic Health and Safety professional to join them and take the next step in their career.
The Health & Safety / CDM Consultant will be responsible for:
- Undertaking client advisory duties, including site-based inspections, and providing guidance regarding construction related project issues for CDM clients.
- Assisting with the delivery of Principal Designer roles.
- Working on projects to deliver the Gateway One "pre-planning" service of coordination between fire/structures and logistics.
- Compose Pre-Construction Information Packs, Construction Phase Plans, Health and Safety reports
The Health & Safety / CDM Consultant will have:
- A proven track record of working in Health and Safety Consultancy in Construction / Property
- Experience in construction site safety or design (Architecture, Engineering, Surveying etc.)
- A NEBOSH National General / Construction Health and Safety certificate, or equivalent
- Dynamic personality with an opportunistic mindset
Preferred but not essential:
- A proven track record in delivering under the CDM Regs 2015
- Membership to the APS would be desirable
- A degree in a construction or design related subject would be desirable
ACCEPTING UK BASED APPLICATIONS ONLY.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026058
Vacancy Owner: Hannah Martinez | email@example.com | | (+44) 01296 611308