Health & Safety Manager
Home based with regional travel. Covering sites in North East England and Scotland.
£43,000-48,000 + company car or car allowance.
We are working with a leading wholesale distributor, who are looking to appoint a Regional Health and Safety Manager. As this is a regional role, you will be responsible for multiple sites and prior experience in a similar capacity will be advantageous.
The Health & Safety Manager will be responsible for:
• Implementing and driving behavioural safety across sites under your responsibility.
• Performing Health & Safety audits across the sites.
• Working with General Managers to ensure that any required improvements are made.
• Providing training to staff and management to ensure compliance with legislation and best practice.
• Driving continuous improvement in all aspects of health and safety reporting.
The Health & Safety Manager will have:
• Proven Health & Safety experience in Logistics and Transport is essential.
• NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum. Ideally working towards a NEBOSH Diploma.
• You must be a team player and be able to influence stakeholders at all levels.
• A full, valid driving licence is required.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026355
Vacancy Owner: Mike Roebuck | firstname.lastname@example.org | (+44) 1296 611328 | (+44) 7967 308455