Health & Safety Manager
£50,000 - £60,000 plus package
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Health & Safety professional to work for a leading contractor. This role will be working across multiple new build projects and the ideal candidate will have a construction background ideally working for a main contractor or residential developer previously.
- Work closely with the Senior Leadership Team to develop and deliver the health & safety strategy
- Build relationships with key stakeholders within the organisation Monitoring and reviewing health & safety trends within the division to identify areas of improvement
- Develop and improve Health & Safety culture across the organisation
- Liaise with Health & Safety Executive and other regulators when required.
- Managing 3rd party building strong relationships Support on incident and accident investigation when required and lessons learnt
- 3 years + experience working in Health & Safety
- Previous experience working in a managerial position and have been responsible for development and growth would be beneficial
- Experience in the constrction sector
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation and have the influence to impact across the business, If interested apply for the position or send your CV directly to email@example.com
Vacancy Reference: PR/020821
Vacancy Owner: Louie Covello | firstname.lastname@example.org |