Health and Safety Manager
We are exclusively working with a Charitable Property Management organisation based in South London who are looking to appoint an Health and Safety Manager. This is a newly created position with the opportunity for the successful applicant to really make the position their own and drive H&S culture throughout the organisation. As it is a stand alone role, our client requires an engaging and driven Health and Safety Manager who can build strong working relationships at all levels.
The Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and updating Health and Safety strategy, policies and procedures
- Developing and delivering training across the organisation
- Maintaining the H&S Management system and ensuring actions are followed up
- Ensuring a positive H&S culture
The Health and Safety Manager will have:
- NEBOSH/ NCRQ Certificate or equivalent; ideally the Diploma or working towards
- Ideally a background in the services sectors; FM, Property, Education, Retail etc.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- The ability to take ownership of projects and lead others
Vacancy Reference: PR/020532
Vacancy Owner: Nathan Thompson | firstname.lastname@example.org | 07725 258687