Health and Safety Consultant
North West England
Up to £47,000 + £4,000 Car Allowance
Shirley Parsons have exclusively partnered with a respected Health and Safety Consultancy who have an opening for a Health and Safety Consultant. This is an opportunity to join a tight-knit and friendly team, in a family-orientated business whose core values are pride, respect, integrity, and ambition. The post holder will be responsible for providing an unrivalled level of pragmatic and valuable support to a broad range of clients, with a focus on quality and customer service. This opportunity is field based and will suit candidates residing in North West England, with the ability to commit to national travel and occasional nights away.
The Health and Safety Consultant will be responsible for:
- Undertaking visits to client premises and completing Health and Safety audits, evaluations, and management reviews.
- Partnering with clients to develop long-term relationships and identify opportunities to enable clients to continually improve.
- Preparing high-quality documentation for clients, including reports, policies, procedures, training materials, risk assessments and guidance.
- Creating and delivering engaging training and development workshops.
The ideal Health and Safety Consultant requires:
- Experience in Health and Safety as a Consultant or across a variety of sectors.
- A Diploma level qualification in Health and Safety or nearing completion.
- Chartered membership with IOSH (CMIOSH) or working towards.
- Resilience and excellent communication skills, with great relationship building qualities.
Vacancy reference: PR/020759
Vacancy contact: Ethan Baddeley | email@example.com | 01296 611330