Health and Safety Consultant
£45,000 to £55,500 per annum + £3,000 car allowance and benefits
Shirley Parsons have exclusively partnered with a reputable consultancy who operate as a not-for-profit business, who have an opening for a Health and Safety Consultant. The post holder will be responsible for delivering environment, health and safety consultancy and training services to a range of commercial clients. This opportunity is field based and will suit candidates residing in the Northwest of England, with the ability to commit to travel to client sites across the Northwest, Yorkshire, the Midlands, and London.
The Health and Safety Consultant will be responsible for:
- Implementation / practical application of ISO Management systems for new clients across a range of sectors.
- Delivering training to companies, in line with their internal compliance.
- Completing internal audits and advising clients on HSE Legislation and legal updates.
- Delivering reports to clients and building strong working relationships.
The ideal Health and Safety Consultant requires:
- Strong knowledge of management systems such as ISO 45001 and good working knowledge of Health & Safety legislation and best practice.
- Relevant level 3 or level 6 Health and Safety qualification such as a NEBOSH / NCRQ / NVQ.
- Experience conducting training - Training qualification highly desirable.
- Membership of a relevant professional body, such as IOSH or IEMA.
Vacancy reference: PR/026604
Vacancy contact: Ethan Baddeley | email@example.com | 01296 611330