Health and Safety Consultant
South West England
£38,000 to £45,000 per annum + £5,000 car allowance and benefits
Shirley Parsons have exclusively partnered with an established consultancy who have an opening for a Health and Safety Consultant. The Consultant will be responsible for covering client sites in South West England and surrounding areas, offering Health and Safety services to mainly SME businesses. This opportunity is field based and will suit candidates residing in the South West (ideally South Wiltshire or Somerset), with the ability to commit to regional travel to client sites.
The Health and Safety Consultant will be responsible for:
- Delivering Health and Safety services to clients including Risk Assessments, Fire Risk Assessments, auditing, reporting, and training.
- Acting as the "Competent Person" on behalf of the company for your client portfolio.
- Ensuring all client matters are progressed smoothly and respond to telephone and email queries in a timely fashion.
- Generating and communicating ideas for improvement in service to clients to the Regional Manager.
The ideal Health and Safety Consultant requires:
- Previous experience working for a Consultancy or multi-sector services experience.
- A level 6 Health and Safety qualification such as NEBOSH / NCRQ Diploma.
- Chartered membership with IOSH or working toward (or be eligible to join).
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to establish excellent working relationships with clients.
Vacancy reference: PR/026119
Vacancy contact: Ethan Baddeley | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01296 611330