Health & Safety Business Partner
South West London
A newly created position leading Health & Safety for the recycling division of a leading multisector organisation. Based from South West London with local travel, this could suit a candidate also based in Berkshire, northern Hampshire or Middlesex.
The Health & Safety Business Partner will be responsible for:
- Leading the Health & Safety of a key recycling site and associated activities.
- Dealing with risks in the following areas - workplace transport, hazerdous substances, noise pollution, manual handling and fire.
- Leading on the implementation of ISO 45001 for this part of the business.
- Engaging with staff at all levels for Health & Safety matters.
The Health & Safety Business Partner will have:
- Health & Safety exprience within logistics, manufacturing or waste is advantageous.
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent.
- Strong ability to deal with and tackle Health & Safety related problems.
- Experience working with ISO 45001 standards.
Vacancy Reference: PR/025872
Vacancy Owner: Mike Roebuck | firstname.lastname@example.org | | (+44) 7967 308455