Health & Safety Advisor
Up to £52,000 + package
Introduction - here you can put a little blurb about the company, sector, opportunity and any points that will make this advert more appealing. Remember this is the first part of the advert a candidate will read so make it informative and punchy and don't be afraid to add a little personality.
The Health & Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Taking the lead in promoting matters relating to Health & Safety on the projects under their control.
- Being looked to for solutions and direction. Take an active approach to tackle problems that have the potential to impact on the business.
- Advising employees at all operational levels of the health and safety systems and standards required.
- Leading negotiations to reach the best solution, if there are cases of difference of opinion on Health & Safety issues.
The Health & Safety Advisor will have:
- 3+ years Health & Safety experience within Construction.
- GradIOSH or working towards.
- Experience with investigating accidents, incidents and near misses, keeping records of these incidents and write reports.
- Strong communication, observational and listening skills.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026671
Vacancy Owner: Billy Priestley | email@example.com | (+44) 1296 326281 |