Health and Safety Advisor
£30,000 to £45,000 + car allowance and benefits
We are currently working with a leading Health and Safety and Employment Law consultancy who are looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join their team. This role will see you working with clients in a range of sectors delivering Health and Safety services across a range of environments. The right candidate will be strong in a client facing role with the drive and enthusiasm to excel in a fast paced and growing consultancy.
** This role will involve travel to client sites across Oxfordshire and further afield **
The Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Working across a range of sectors, delivering Health and Safety services to multiple clients.
- Conducting Risk Assessments, site inspections and Audits and draft reports to feedback to clients.
- Undertaking audits and inspections for multiple sites adapting to new environments engaging with clients to deliver high quality service.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Experience working in the Consultancy sector or experience working across multiple sectors.
- Qualified to NEBOSH/NCRQ Certificate level or equivalent (Essential).
- Qualified to NEBOSH/NCRQ Diploma level or equivalent (Desirable).
- TechIOSH as a minimum (GradIOSH/CMIOSH membership highly desirable).
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to work in a client facing role.
Vacancy Reference: PR/025878
Vacancy Owner: Ethan Baddeley | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01296 611330