Health & Safety Advisor
Hounslow, West London
£35,000- £44,000 plus package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Health & Safety professional to join a leading transportation client who is searching for multiple positions across the team. The ideal candidate will be engaging, dynamic and forward-thinking health & safety professional. The opportunities will offer variety across infrastructure, facilities, retail, fitout, civil engineering and crowd safety. The opportunity will offer flexible working with WFH offered but a visual presence on site is required 3/4 days per week.
The Health & Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Promoting a positive & proactive health & safety culture across projects and stakeholders
- Undertake site inspections, accident investigation and report near misses when required
- Contribute to the growth and development of other health & safety individuals
- The go to for health & safety advice, support and guidance
- Engage with key stakeholder on the project and wider business.
The Health & Safety Advisor will have:
- 3 years + experience working in health & safety
- Experience in working in infrastructure, facilities, civil engineering or consultancy environment
- NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent
- Tech IOSH
- Happy to work across a variety of industries.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026004
Vacancy Owner: Phillip Muston | email@example.com | | (+44) 7725 258699