Head of Environment
Shirley Parsons is exclusively partnered with a leading infrastructure business, to appoint a Head of Environment. This is a great opportunity to deliver real impact and take ownership of a major project. You will be a hands-on leader, being present on site and you will be vital in the operational delivery of all environmental aspects. You must be comfortable working in a changing and high-pressure space.
The Head of Environment will be responsible for:
- Taking ownership of key milestones, ensuring they are achieved and reported on.
- Influencing decision making to ensure these key milestones and environmental targets are achieved.
- Ensuring all environmental challenges are dealt with in the most appropriate manner.
- Engaging and impacting senior stakeholders to ensure there is alignment across the project and that individuals are taking accountability.
- Ensure the consenting process is efficient and effective.
- Being a key point of contact for the program and with key stakeholders including regulators.
The Head of Environment will have:
- Prior leadership and management experience, ideally on a large-scale project
- High resilience and influencing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong technical knowledge
- Experience working with the regulator
- An understanding of the consenting process
To be considered for this position, you must be prepared to travel and understand that your visibility on site is key to delivering this role. The organisation will consider supporting someone staying away from home for this opportunity.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026010
Vacancy Owner: Sarah Gould | firstname.lastname@example.org | (+44) 7485 329480