£35,000 - £42,000
We have partnered with Gusboune Estate who make leading luxury wines, who are looking to appoint a HSE Adviser to manage their beautiful vineyard in Ashford, Kent. The H&S Adviser needs to be someone who has a hands-on approach and is keen on driving behavioural safety.
A brilliant opportunity for someone to join a business where you will have a bit of a blank canvass, with great buy in from the management team and initial support from an external H&S consultant. This is a role where you can really make a mark and lay down a legacy for the future.
The successful HSE Adviser will work to establish a best-in-class Health, Safety and Environmental Management system. They require someone who can focus on transforming Health and Safety across the business as well as promoting a safety-first culture.
The Role of HSE Adviser:
- Support and guide on various site HSE matters
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the site, promoting the development of a positive culture and best practice
- Deliver continuous improvement in Health, Safety and Environment standards and practices
- Contribute to the implementation, monitoring and measurement of the SHE strategy
The HSE Adviser Candidate:
- Ideally have experience within a Manufacturing environment, however his is not essential
- Knowledge of ISO Management System ISO 45001 and 14001 is advantageous
- Experience of auditing management systems
- Proven track record of delivering SHE improvements and working within a SHE function at a manufacturing site
- Drive, personality and resilience are key to this role
- Understanding of safety culture development
- NEBOSH General as a minimum
Vacancy Reference: PR/020203
Vacancy Owner: Ryan Binnee | email@example.com | (+44) 1296 326383 |(+44) 7525 277330