One of the worldwide market leader of liquefied natural gas suppliers with stable business performance.
[The Project HSE Manager will be responsible for]
- Safe, welfare and security of personnel and assets for all aspects of multiple projects including operations
- Ensure zero injuries and incidents
- Develop HSES programs, reporting, analysis and follow up
- Issue, maintain and communicate site HSES plan including site evacuation planning, emergency planning and business continuity
- Ensure compliance with national regulations, Subsidiary and Customer HSES requirements, including audits and reporting
- Carry out daily HSES inspections of the total site and temporary facilities, weekly HSES audits of construction equipment, and monthly HSES audits of EPC Contractors
- Develop and implement HSES procedures and systems for start up and on going operations
- Prime coordination with the Customer in all HSES matters
[The role will have]
- Have 10+ years of experience in Construction & Operation, or High Tech plant is a plus
- Must have the experiences in developing, implementing, auditing and reviewing safety during execution phase and operations phases of a project .
- English is a must.
[What's on offer]
- Competitive salary & package
-APAC scale and world wide organization
-Stable business model