Fire, Health and Safety Consultant
£40,000 - £60,000 per annum + package (including company car/allowance)
Shirley Parsons have exclusively partnered with a leading global professional services firm who have an opening for a Fire, Health and Safety Consultant. The post holder will be responsible for providing consultancy services across a range of industries for commercial, industrial, retail, and residential clients. This opportunity is field based and will suit candidates residing in and around London, with the ability to commit to travel to client sites.
The Fire, Health and Safety Consultant will be responsible for:
- Completing fire risk assessments, health and safety assessments and audits.
- Managing client projects, providing sound advice on fire and health and safety.
- Developing emergency plans and delivering fire and health & safety training.
- Predominantly supporting clients in London with scope to venture further across the UK.
The ideal Fire, Health and Safety Consultant requires:
- A strong background in fire safety and health & safety within Consultancy.
- A Health and Safety Qualification (diploma level or equivalent) and CMIOSH or working towards.
- A recognised Fire Risk Assessment qualification.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to support clients.
Vacancy reference: PR/026055
Vacancy contact: Ethan Baddeley | email@example.com | 01296 611330