A local EHS consulting firm is seeking an Environmental Project Manager to provide technical direction and accurate completion of projects. This company has a wide variety of clients in several different industries and is seeking well-established consulting professionals to work closely with the senior management to assure the quality of work expected by the clients is within the budget and schedule.
- Maintaining Regulatory Compliance programs in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Help prepare proposal estimates of time and expense and participates in the presentation to clients.
- Work closely with clients during all phases of the projects, as well as maintaining a close relationship with the client after the project is completed.
- Determine major project design decisions in conjunction with the client and the rest of the Project Management team.
- Traveling upwards of 75% within the New England area.
- Open to hybrid-remote working schedule
- 10+ years’ Environmental experience with manufacturing industries
- Expert in Wastewater & Hazwaste program design
- Bachelor’s degree in EHS-related field
- Professional engineering certification preferred
- Ability to travel regularly throughout New England