A technology services company is seeking an Environmental Manager to join their growing team to help build out their environmental program for their new facility in Rochester, NY. The successful candidate will need a strong understanding of environmental compliance programs, tasked with developing and maintaining site environmental procedures and permits, particularly with wastewater.
- Influences Plant, Production, Operations, Maintenance, and site management to drive Environmental performance.
- Accountable for managing site Environmental regulatory and compliance requirements including wastewater, stormwater, hazardous waste.
- Provide overall direction for environmental performance for the site
- 5+ years relevant Environmental experience
- B.S. degree in Environmental Sciences, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering preferred
- Strong skills in writing reports
- Strong knowledge of Hazwaste and Stormwater