A global food manufacturer is looking to appoint an Environmental Manager to oversee a large production facility near the Wenatchee, WA area. The successful candidate will need a strong understanding of environmental compliance programs, tasked with developing and maintaining site environmental procedures and permits, particularly with water and air. This role will have 1 direct report and will be working closely with the plant management & onsite health and safety teams.
- Influences Plant, Production, Operations, Maintenance, and site management to drive Environmental performance.
- Accountable for managing site Environmental regulatory and compliance requirements including wastewater, stormwater, and air permits.
- Participates as a leader for audits and assigns Environmental resources to audits in their area.
- Provide overall direction for environmental performance for the sites and successfully manage a direct report.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental or Science/Engineering field is highly preferred.
- 7+ years in relatable Environmental roles
- Environmental experience within a manufacturing environment
- Strong understanding of wastewater, stormwater, and air permits and regulations
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and engage others