A growing electrical manufacturing company is looking for an experienced EHS Engineer or EHS Manager to join their team. This role would be based in their Orange County site and will be responsible for managing environmental compliance and working to ensure a safe and healthy work environment for the employees.
- Promote a proactive safety culture at all levels of the organization, with a heavy focus on employee engagement in the safety program and performing necessary inspections and audits.
- Oversees compliance data, reporting, and permit processes with regulatory bodies such as the EPA, CUPA, SCAQMD, SWRCB, OSHA, etc.
- Works with management and various relevant departments to design and implement changes that will impact environmental and employee health for the better
- Bachelor’s Degree with a focus in Occupational Safety & Health Management or related science/engineering degree preferred
- 5+ years of EHS Management experience in a manufacturing setting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience dealing with regulatory bodies e.g. OSHA. Cal/OSHA, EPA