A national, industry-leading distribution company is seeking an EHS Manager for their Riverside operations; this comprises a network of 2 warehousing and distribution locations. Reporting into the Regional EHS Director, this position will play a key role in driving positive EHS culture change, program and process improvements in the region.
Please note: there is NO option for a remote or hybrid work option for this role.
- Monitor and measure EHS performance metrics, and utilize these to identify trends, areas for improvement, and propose related improvement programs/projects accordingly
- Perform frequent site audits and inspections to support local EHS needs
- Develop and implement the regional and top-level requirements for ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 programs / certifications. Ensure regional leadership are knowledgeable with their roles and responsibilities to support an integrated EHS management system
- Develop and lead improvements to relevant areas of the EHS program such as audits, investigations, management systems, corrective action deployment, and training
- Managing a team of 1 x direct report
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required
- CSP or ASP certification is preferred
- 5-10+ years of relevant EHS experience, within manufacturing or distribution environments
- Experience managing teams of EHS professionals as direct reports effectively
- Experience in successfully developing and deploying ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 management systems
This role comes with a competitive base salary, bonus scheme, unlimited flex time and excellent benefits package.