A leading industrial manufacturer is looking for an EHS Manager to join their team. This role would be based in their North Las Vegas location and will be responsible for the management and improvement of the site's EHS program. Working across their various functions such as industrial manufacturing, confined spaces, material handling, IPP implementation, and emergency response, you will act as a figurehead in driving forward company-wide engagement across all business levels towards safety.
- Promote a proactive safety culture at all levels of the organization, with a heavy focus on employee engagement toward the safety program
- Perform facility EHS inspections. Ability to evaluate PPE and ensure proper use and maintenance of PPE
- Develop written reports for the above activities and track recommendations through to completion.
- Identify, develop and deliver safety training in areas such as safety regulation, hazardous conditions, use of tools and equipment, etc.
- Ensure the company continually remains compliant and informed of industry regulatory requirements (i.e. OSHA, EPA, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree with a focus in Occupational Safety & Health Management or related science/engineering degree preferred
- 3+ years of EHS Management experience in an industrial manufacturing setting
- Strong basic computer software skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Associated Safety Professional (ASP) or Certified Safety Professional (CSP) designation preferred