A manufacturing company is currently seeking an EHS Manager to help lead the EHS program at its facility in the in the Springfield, MA area. The EHS Manager will be working with the company’s Executive Team to update and maintain the site's EHS systems and programs. The successful candidate will be expected serve as a communication link between management and employees by keeping all personnel informed of HSE related matters.
- Help develop and implement HSE programs to comply with facility targets, including HSE Regulatory Compliance and Accident Prevention.
- Serve as the subject matter expert and primary contact in respect to all HSE matters.
- Lead self and others in HSE audits, risk assessments, and training.
- Interact with regulatory agencies to maintain compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
- B.S. degree in EHS-related field.
- 5+ years' of EHS experience within a manufacturing environment, medical device manufacturing preferred.
- Knowledgeable of applicable OSHA and EPA regulations.
- Experience managing ISO programs.
- Energetic, effective communicating, detail oriented, creative problem solving, self-motivated individual.
- Ability to work well with multi-functional teams or independently.