We are working with a leading logistics company, who are looking to appoint an EHS Advisor to be based in Glasgow and operate on a regional basis. This is a newly created position working for a world leading brand and there is excellent career development on offer for the successful candidate.
The EHS Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Monitoring actions and escalating to the EHS team accordingly.
- Supporting the EHS Manager on site in review of policies and procedures and driving change where needed.
- Dealing with assurance and compliance issues appropriately.
- Applying safety legislation on sites.
The EHS Coordinator will have:
- Health & Safety experience in a logistics or closely related environment.
- NEBOSH General Certificate.
- An understanding of ISO Standards.
- Knowledge of contractor management.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026595
Vacancy Owner: Mike Roebuck | firstname.lastname@example.org | (+44) 1296 611328 | (+44) 7967 308455