An international transportation company is seeking an EHS Business Partner based in Long Beach, CA.
The incumbent will act as an internal consultant, providing strategic expertise for all EHS efforts at the site. The successful candidate will need a strong understanding of environmental compliance programs; health & safety processes; and security strategies for large regulated environments.
- Provide technical guidance and stay up to date on all relevant EHS regulations that impact the organization, at federal, state and local level.
- Collaborate with vendors, contractors, and government agencies.
- Oversee and manage all environmental compliance, reporting, permitting and certifications for the company.
- Oversee and lead all EHS audits and collaborate with various stakeholders to implement corrective action plans, based on these findings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Science/Engineering field is required.
- 4+ years in relatable EHS positions.
- Experience developing and implementing EHS Management Systems.
- Extensive knowledge of FFA/FDA/NRC regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and engage others.