Associate Heath & Safety Compliance and Risk Manager
Shirley Parsons are working with an independent, multi award-winning property and construction consultancy firm. They provide integrated service delivery across real estate, infrastructure, and the natural environment. They are looking for an ambitious individual to join their London office. Their culture revolves around creativity, professionalism, compassion, client-focus, and fun.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading H&S in large complex projects and niche technical projects
- Strong knowledge of CDM regulations and duties of the principal designer
- Business development and building commercial relationships
- Excellent organizational, communication, and presentation skills
- Autonomy, reliability, and integrity in role
- Proactive approach to service development and continuous improvement
- Ability to manage teams, meet deadlines, and handle multiple tasks
- Strong leadership skills and engagement with the business
Qualifications and requirements:
- Experience in construction site safety or design-related fields (Architecture, Engineering, Surveying, etc.)
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety preferred (or equivalent) and membership in a professional body (CMaPs, Technician IOSH)
- Practical experience in managing or providing dedicated CDM/H&S advisory services
- Comprehensive knowledge of Construction, Design, and Management (CDM) Regulations 2015
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other software packages
- This organisation values work-life balance and encourage participation in charity, sports, community, and company events. As an Investors in People accredited business, they strive to provide a balanced and enjoyable career. You will receive an attractive salary, stakeholder pension, enhanced maternity/paternity/childcare benefits, life assurance, private healthcare, 26 days of annual leave plus bank holidays, and more.
CAN CONSIDER UK BASED APPLICATIONS ONLY.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026566
Vacancy Owner: Hannah Martinez | firstname.lastname@example.org | (+44) 1296 611308 | (+44) 7860432246