Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Advisor
£30,000 to £40,000 per annum + benefits
Shirley Parsons have exclusively partnered with a globally established multidisciplinary Consultancy who have an opening for a SHEQ Advisor supporting one of their main divisions. The post holder will be responsible for assisting the SHEQ team in providing SHEQ compliance, advice, guidance with applicable legislation and industry best practice. This opportunity has a hybrid working arrangement and will suit candidates residing in the East Midlands, with the ability to commit to national travel.
The SHEQ Advisor will be responsible for:
- Preparation and review of risk assessments and procedures.
- Carrying out inductions, training, and toolbox talks.
- Monitoring, delivery of internal audits, on-site inspections.
- Preparing reports in relation to performance against objectives, targets, and SHEQ performance.
The ideal SHEQ Advisor requires:
- Experience in health and safety, environment or quality and a good knowledge of legislation.
- Working knowledge of CDM Regulations and/or utilities experience is preferable.
- A NEBOSH General Certificate and TechIOSH membership as a minimum.
- Experience with ISO standards and auditing, with an auditor qualification being desirable.
Vacancy reference: PR/026505
Vacancy contact: Ethan Baddeley | email@example.com | 01296 611330