Regional Electrical Engineering Director
Location is optional
One of the market leader of liquefied natural gas suppliers with stable business performance.
The role will be responsible for:
- Ensure efficient and effective implementation of Electrical Safe Work Practices standard
- Lead Operations Technical Solutions Electrical Engineering team to meet Industrial Gases organization expectations as expressed in performance and targets list of Operation, Maintenance, Safety and Material teams within management includes team leadership, development of resources through personnel management, technical development responsibilities, enhancement of team size to meet organization objectives.
- Manage team to achieve organization targets
- Liaise with electrical design, construction, and commissioning teams for safe, timely and technical execution of various stages in the development of new plants including vendor qualification, preliminary design conceptual review and factory acceptance testing of new technologies or design.
- Interact with other APAC regional electrical engineering operation team
- Provide technical solutions through remote and/or on-site location support for the safe and reliable operation of electrical equipment to operation and maintenance teams.
- Provide and execute training and qualification programs of all plant based APAC operation and maintenance personnel whose duties involve handling and interrogation of electrical equipment such as medium voltage switchgear, low voltage control center and similar equipment. Training programme should lead to qualification according to APAC electrical qualification standards.
- Ensure safe execution of technical changes and modification to electrical equipment and system as needed for continuous on-stream operation of process equipment and systems
- Provide technical leadership to plant management team through timely provision of information, drawings, manuals and other documentation for safe and competent repair and troubleshooting of failed electrical equipment and systems.
The role will have:
- Minimum of Bachelor of Electrical Engineering with an emphasis on heavy power knowledge.
- Certificate registered with local country Professional Engineer Board is essential.
- Minimum of 15 years work experience in an industrial like chemical manufacturing facility, oil refinery, and steel mill. With at least 5 years in a leadership position or in a long duration project management role with engineers in varying technical disciplines
- Special consideration shall be given to incumbent with design and technical specification experience of heavy power electrical equipment and electrically classified hazardous area.
- High level hands-on proficiency in:
- medium voltage switchgear including troubleshooting with schematic drawings, protection relaying functionality, circuit breaker operations
- low voltage motor and equipment control and operation from motor control gears in Motor control center
- Operation of electrical power distribution installed in medium power substation with transformer capacity upto 80MVA.
What's on offer:
- CompetetiveSalary Package and benefits
- Regional exposure in the global team with flat hierarchy
- APAC role with ability to be a decision maker and project owener
Vacancy Reference: PR/020720
Vacancy Owner: Melissa Lin | email@example.com | | (+886) 981 645 028