Senior Quality Manager in Projects
On behalf of one of our clients within the wind industry, we are looking for two experienced Senior Quality Managers in Projects.
The project is set for minimum 6 months with an option for extension.
About the Job
The Senior Quality Manager in Projects acts as a member of the project core team with special focus on failure prevention and advocates to a higher quality aspiration.
The Senior Quality Manager in Projects will be an active part of the entire project lifecycle from securing a high quality of the sales process to the service of the Wind Turbine for the customer. The Senior Quality Manager plan/leads/controls all project quality activities in close collaboration with the project organization (both internal and external).
The Senior Quality Manager in Projects ensures cross-functional cooperation with Procurement, Logistics, R&D, Manufacturing and relevant suppliers to achieve quality business goals.
- Create the quality assurance plan for the related projects.
- Defines and controls quality activity plan, as built documentation, retrofits/repairs and NCRs on both active and upcoming projects
- Leads implications with CE marking compliance.
- Ensures TOC (Take Over Certificate) and Handover to Service (to avoid penalties and significant NCCs.
- Controls on customer & legal quality requirements and securing compliance during project
- Leading / supporting to further issues with component quality and data quality (SAP4H)
- Ensures customer satisfaction, quality support and transparency
- Provides Prepare project status for regular quality highlight meetings
- Have experience with quality management from other projects, preferably within the wind industry
- Have experience with managing a portfolio of projects
- You have a hands-on mindset and are available for approximately 30 days of travelling days in 2023.
- You have completed GWO training courses or are willing to complete the GWO training courses prior to project start.
- Can start from the 01.06.2023
It is possible to work from one of the client's offices mentioned below:
Denmark / Brande
Germany / Hamburg
Hungary / Budapest
Sweden / Solna
Vacancy Reference: CR/026497
Vacancy Owner: Mads Damgaard Rathcke / firstname.lastname@example.org / +45 28401064