Senior Health and Safety Consultant
North West England
Up to £47,000 per annum + package (including car allowance)
Shirley Parsons have exclusively partnered with a reputable consultancy who operate as a not-for-profit business, who have an opening for a Senior Health and Safety Consultant. The post holder will be responsible for working with a range of high-profile clients delivering on compliance across ISO 45001/9001/14001, auditing and training. This opportunity is field based and will suit candidates residing in the North West of England, with the ability to commit to regional travel to client sites across the North West, Yorkshire, the Midlands and London.
The Senior Health and Safety Consultant will be responsible for:
- Implementation / practical application of ISO Management systems for new clients across a range of sectors.
- Delivering training to companies, in line with their internal compliance.
- Completing internal audits and advising clients on HSE Legislation and legal updates.
- Delivering reports to clients and building strong working relationships.
The ideal Senior Health and Safety Consultant requires:
- Strong knowledge of management systems such as ISO 45001 and good working knowledge of Health & Safety legislation and best practice.
- Relevant level 3 or level 6 Health and Safety qualification such as a NEBOSH / NCRQ / NVQ.
- Experience conducting training - Training qualification highly desirable.
- Membership of a relevant professional body, such as IOSH.
Vacancy reference: PR/021865
Vacancy contact: Ethan Baddeley | email@example.com | 01296 611330