Senior Environmental Advisor
£45-50K + car allowance
Shirley Parsons has partnered with a major construction company who is looking for a Senior Environmental Advisor to work on an infrastructure contract based in the North West.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work on a major infrastructure contract with a highly reputable construction company.
Candidates must have previous construction experience as well as hold full right to work in the UK and a UK driving licence.
The Senior Environmental Advisor will be responsible for:
- Provide advice for the implementation of company’s Environmental Management Plans and drive continual improvement.
- Assist with the obtaining of environmental consents, permits and exemptions.
- Lead on the collation of environmental data to ensure they meet objectives and targets
- Ensure actions are undertaken to meet the Climate Change Action Plan
- Assist with site inspections and audits
The Senior Environmental Advisor will have:
- Degree or equivalent in environmental discipline
- Member of IEMA preferred.
- Strong experience of ISO 14001
- Knowledge of environmental permitting, consents and exemptions
- Full UK driving licence.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026317
Vacancy Owner: Jasmine Chapman | email@example.com | 01296 611327 | (+44) 7725 258692