A global manufacturer is currently seeking a subject matter expert in mobile equipment safety to lead the development of safety programs across the mobile equipment function at all of their sites across North America. Joining the corporate team the Safety Program Manager for Mobile Equipment will be responsible for ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations. The successful candidate will be expected serve as a communication link between management and employees by keeping all personnel informed of all mobile equipment related matters.
- Develop, site based resources and maintain the company's safety program as it relates to mobile equipment
- Serve as the subject matter expert and primary contact in respect to all mobile equipment matters
- Conduct safety inspections, risk assessments, and audits
- Interact with regulatory agencies to maintain compliance with local, state and federal regulations
- B.S. degree in Safety Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Engineering, or related technical field preferred
- 7+ years of EHS experience of mobile equipment safety experience, preferably within a manufacturing environment
- Excellent leadership, organization and communication skills