We are working with a company looking to hire multiple Safety Officers across British Columbia in a variety of industries. The Safety Officer will be responsible for leading inspections, identifying hazards, communicating with stakeholders, as well as developing and leading training.
- Leading inspections and enforcing compliance with all provincial and federal agencies.
- Recommend corrective/preventative measures where indicated
- Facilitate training and educational programs
- Building rapport across multiple sites and with key stakeholders
- 4 years of relevant industry experience
- Related qualification: OH&S Diploma, OH&S Certificate, CRSP, or related
- High School diploma required
- Fort St. John
- Port Moody
- Prince George