A heavy industrial manufacturing company is seeking a Safety Compliance Manager to help lead their health and safety management program, providing support to all of their facilities nationwide. Based from a site in the Southeast, the incumbent will be responsible for creating an H&S Management system and ensuring compliance with local regulations across all sites in North America.
- Develop and implement H&S Management system to be utilized at all of the company’s locations.
- Create programs and initiatives and present them to the executive team, site leadership, and the corporate EHS team.
- Inspect facilities to determine existing or potential incident, accident, or health hazards and develop corrective or preventive measures to ensure compliance and risk reduction
- Create monthly reports depicting progress towards EHS goals and any agency/regulatory inspections/violations.
- 7+ years EHS experience in manufacturing.
- Experience Implementing EHS Management Systems, e.g.. ISO 14001 or ISO 45001.
- Bachelor’s Degree in EHS or related technical field.