Regional SHEQ Manager
£45-55,000 + car package
A leading UK renewable energy business is searching for a Regional SHEQ Manager with logistics, chemical or waste management experience. This is a regional role covering eight sites from the north of England to Scotland, based from Liverpool. This UK Renewable energy business is a pioneer in their sector and you will be joining a prospering company with a growing SHEQ team.
The Regional SHEQ Manager will be responsible for:
- Performing H&S audits at eight sites throughout the northwest and northeast England and Scotland.
- Providing Health & Safety training to staff and management to ensure compliance with legislation and best practice.
- Driving continuous improvement in all aspects of health, safety and environmental reporting and systems.
- Working with depots to implement the ISO 14001 environmental plan.
The Regional SHEQ Manager will have:
- COMAH and chemical industry experience desirable.
- Ideally a NEBOSH Diploma, but open to certificate level or working towards Diploma.
- Previous experience working in a multisite role.
- Process Safety experience.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026319
Vacancy Owner: Mike Roebuck | firstname.lastname@example.org | (+44) 1296 611328 | (+44) 7967 308455