SHEQ Business Partner
£38-43,000 + car package
We are seeking a SHEQ Business Partner to join a leading industrial processing organisation. You'll be responsible principally for their site on in Tilbury with occasional travel to 4 sites in the North West and Yorkshire. You will be providing a high-quality service to operational sites, facilities and locations and ensure the successful local delivery and implementation of the company Health & Safety strategy.
The SHEQ Business Partner will be responsible for:
- Supporting site teams to implement group Safety, Health, Environment and Quality procedures.
- Engaging with local enforcement authorities and agencies on Quality, Environment, Health & Safety issues.
- Assist in compilation of Safety, Environment, Health & Quality management arrangements to ensure retention of ISO accreditation.
- Provide Safety, Health, Environment and Quality coaching for all levels of operational teams.
The SHEQ Business Partner will have:
- SHEQ experience in waste, construction, manufacturing or any high-risk environment.
- At least three years' experience in Health & Safety.
- NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent. Ideally with or working towards the NEBOSH Diploma
- Lean Six Sigma experience desirable.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026141
Vacancy Owner: Mike Roebuck | email@example.com | | (+44) 7967 308455